EMDD GPS Clock
EMDD Multi-Data Display not only displays the UTC and LT times, but also allows to create a clocks system based on the number of devices connected together in the architecture of Master-Slave. The current time is taken from an external GPS receiver or other source of time, including another EMDD GPS Clock, using NMEA0183 serial connection.
- displays local and universal time,
- provides battery backup for 30 mins in case of power outage,
- different ways of mounting,
- automatic and manual adjustment of backlight,
- displays navigation data, eg. heading, course, depth.