Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System (BNWAS) is used to monitor bride activity and detect the officer of the watch disability which could lead to marine accidents. If, for any reason the officer of the watch becomes incapable of performing the officer of the watch duties and would not confirm his presence at appropriate time periods the system will automatically start the alerting procedure.
- easy to install,
- visyal and acoustic alarm,
- manual/auto activation mode,
- ability to connect to PIR movement sensors,
- additional alarm horns, backup panels and reset buttons,
- optional box enclosure version.
We are also delivering solutions of following brands:
To get more info contact the sales department.